My client base consists of:
Adults and teenagers struggling with one or a combination of wide ranging matters. These matters may include day-to-day issues such as personal relationships, study or workplace interactions. I also assist clients who are experiencing issues such as anxiety, panic attacks and depression. Many individuals also benefit from treatment if they have had recurring unwanted thoughts after an accident. Phobias are a very common cause of seeking psychological input. Some clients see me if they have experienced Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) resulting from a traumatic experience. Survivors of sexual abuse are also treated in a respectful, sensitive and confidential manner.
- Australian Psychology Society – Clinical Psychologist
- Private Health Insurance companies
- Return To Work (previously known as WorkCover)
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Motor Vehicle Accidents (MVA), for example, Allianz and SGIC
- Other self-insurers
Letters of support for persons awaiting trial or sentencing will not be provided.
Unfortunately, services for people who are experiencing psychosis cannot be provided.